What to Expect
It's All About YOU!
I am here for you. This is your day. I am here to support you in any way that I can. I won't be just the photographer during this process. I will be your hype person, problem solver, and friend.
As your wedding photographer, I want you to know what to expect when you're working with me and what I'm all about! It is so important to me that you understand that!
What I Offer
Surprise surprise! As a wedding and portrait photographer, I offer weddings and portraits! I specialize in small weddings (50-100 guests) and micro/intimate weddings (10-50 guests). I love smaller weddings because they are big enough to have a good dance party, but small enough to be more intimate.
My wedding packages start at $1,300.
I also specialize in portraits of any kind! I love photographing individuals who want photos to represent who they are.
My portrait sessions are $300.
Like I said, this is all about you! I am here to serve you in any way that I can. Wedding planning can be so stressful. And expensive. I totally get you! That's why I want your experience with me to be the easy part, as stress free as possible. I got you:)
The Entire Process
At the end of this process, I want us to feel like friends. The goal is to help you feel as comfortable as possible. I want to develop trust and understanding with you. Getting to know you as people allows me to capture you in a way that is unique and authentic to you.
A quick step-by-step so you know what to expect:
- Upon contacting me, I will ask to schedule a consultation (via zoom or in person) with you so that we can get to know each other better. I will also include a short, pre-consultation questionnaire for you and your partner to fill out.
- If you decide to book with me, great! I will promptly send you a contract and invoice (50% retainer is due upon signing).
- One month before your wedding, I will offer to do a second consultation to talk through timelines and any planning concerns you may have. I will also send out a more detailed wedding day questionnaire for you to fill out so that we are all on the same page with your goals for photography on your wedding day. This will also be when I send you your final invoice.
- Wedding day! I will arrive at the desired time you've requested and be there through it all to capture your love. I will be as present as you want me to be, blending in when necessary and capturing those stunning moments at exactly the right time. <3
- The day after: Three sneak peek images will be sent to you the following morning!
- You will receive your full gallery (45 digital files per hour of shooting) 3-4 weeks after your wedding day! This will arrive via email.
- You continue to enjoy your images for the rest of your lives:)
Why It Matters
At the end of your wedding day, you'll no doubt be exhausted. You'll have experienced a whirlwind of emotions, laughing, family, dancing, eating, and celebrating. Maybe you forgot to slow down at times and take things in. It goes by fast. That's why I'm there. I am there to capture and freeze the moments that go by fast.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." -Aaron Siskind
I draw inspiration from movies and how they make me feel. I love when photographs feel like stills from movies. Landscapes inspire me as well. I love to put couples in vast landscapes and have them small in the frame. I love quiet moments like that, but don’t worry, I also love to get up close and capture all emotions, intimate moments, and crazy experiences. I want to capture your authentic. Your love. I am deeply passionate about this. I also may or may not join your dance party during your reception. I LOVE a good dance party!
I capture moments that make people feel most alive. I love the euphoric and energetic moments, but also the quiet moments that allow people to take things in and have a second to breathe. We only have these moments once. I feel like I’m watching the best movie ever when I get to photograph couples and weddings. I am truly invested in my clients as people and want to make their day as magical as possible. When they look back on their wedding photographs, I want them to feel like they are watching the same movie I did that day. I want them to feel all the feelings again. You should be able to relive the day forever!
My photography has been described as dreamy, pure, and genuine. Which I think is pretty accurate. Capturing the pure and genuine moments are so important to me. That is when our “human-ness” shines through. Our smiles, tears, nose crinkles, eyebrow raises… our expressions. Our emotions. Our ability to reason and think and create and love… love.That is what I love about people. That is what I love to capture.